Have an account?

Friday, December 19, 2008

OMG,
WHAT TIME IS NOW.
is FUCKING 7.20am
People might think that,
"this pathetic must be unable to get to sleep"

Sorry NO.
Today woke up at 5.45am to get ready to work,
Everything prepare nicely.
Still first time the most earliest get to work.
When I reach,
Did the opening stuff,
Do until half way,
A girl crew came in,
I was shock, eh why today opening 2 people.
She came to me and ask, UH, today what DAY ar?
I said, OH THURSDAY!
Sorry, hell not, its friday.
I Do not need to work today !
AHHH FUCK !
I woke up so early and go to work early, and in the end, came back home!
I am so boilup man !
!%$%@ ,
Anyone fucking fuck me until I am not that fucking blurr !


okay, finished rant ^^,


Anyway, mum asked me for money.
So I gave her $300 from my saving.
A little bit of financial problem happening.
Its a relieve that I had some saving, and this $300 can hang on till my
dad next pay this end of december.

I wont mind folking out this Sum, as it is important and useful.
So yea,
I AM GOING BACK TO SLEEP BYE!

0 comments: