Have an account?

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shocked

Hey! Just back from work.
As I am free this afternoon, so came online to blog.
So what should I blog about?
Oh yea...
Today after I finished work and came back to home.
My mum came shouting !
; " WHAT IS THIS? "
I walked to her and saw something that surprise me.


This is what I saw ;


for personal info =) i erase my address =S



ITS THE
"GOOD PROGRESS AWARD" LETTER!

I cant believe it...
, as I had done very very bad for my exams.
I wonder if it was really mine or what, I check back and front.
It was mine...

So I open it up.





I am Entitled with $150 !
MA ma MIA ~

" i want to thank my parent .. my ..... "
Joking Joking...
I wonder who else my classmate got.
Hope they will use this amount of money correctly.
For me, its
1 more step nearer
1 more step closer to my target.


GOGO JASON!

0 comments: