Have an account?

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Today finish work at 2pm,
But give free labour for about 20 mins.
Haha.

Then after work, went back home to have a short nap till 4.10pm,
then ask my mum accompany me go make a ATM bankcard.
Withdraw 50 bucks to use on something.
The rest of the money is for my sugery.

Around $5k bah.
still long way to reach there.

But I can slowly pay.
Since I had 2 jobs, Should not be a problem.
Do not want to ask my parent for the Money, as I had grown up.
I should start to be independent on myself.
I cant always rely on my parents for financial.
Starting from next year, I think I will financially depend on my own.
Of course if my parent want to give me extra allowance, I won't mind yea. haha.

I cant be like those fortunate kids who can depend on their parent.
Is all by myself now.


By next month, I will have to choose to stop carrying on 1 of My job.
I cant study and have 2 jobs at the same time right.
I will go insane, haha.
Have to balance myself.

Much much more obstacles coming right up for me to solve.
And even if I am not ready for it.
I will try my best.

Thats all for now.
=)
Anyway, like my new layout of my blog?
Looks more spacious right?
haha.

0 comments: