Have an account?

Friday, August 07, 2009

#Edited blog template a little, moving things here and there a bit. Hope it is more user friendly and easier to read my post haha, I made the Square of the posting area bigger, so that easier to read I guess. Still thinking what to put on the big big area with so many space beside my tag board.

Had celebrated Nabil's birthday on Seoul Garden that day, It was fun! Actually there are alot alot of photos to be uploaded, but I am very lazy!

Had my new hairCut! No more banghead already ok! Quite short and tidy. More neater I guess. Get back UT2 result already. Did not did well for my UT2, hope to buck up on my UT3 to cover back my results.

Well, nowadays don't have the mood, do not know why. I guess had been pressuring myself too much these days. Get better soon Jason!



I guess I will just end my post with some random picture taken. The file darn big to upload!

##Aiya blogger Fkked up la. dun want upload picture liao.

0 comments: