Have an account?

Wednesday, July 07, 2010



Had a very very bad dream yesterday.
I dream a lot of thing yesterday,
I was crying in the dream if I never remember wrongly.
Now I realise, I actually don't remember what I had dreamt about.
Hmmm...

But wake up after dream, found out that it was 10.30am,
And missed school with aching body and tired mind.

Looked at my phone,
5 missed call from MUM,
4 new messages from MUM,
1 new message from febrina, asking "Areyou coming down for brunch?"

Really drained out.
Didn't send in work schedule for next week,
Cause I think it's a week to concentrade more on studies rather
than earning money!

Gotta work hard, my grades are really bad.
But one good happy news!
MY PP is finally approved :D

What's next?
Assignment 2?!
sigh*

After that incident,
My self-esteem really go down down down.
I am wondering how to bring me back up up up.
I want to have more confidence.
I want to be as talkative as everybody else.
I don't want to be shy!

:B

0 comments: