Have an account?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010



It's been a week since I update!
Life was interesting.
Made friends.


And I fulfilled my promises to myself.
I must not be late and try not to be late for this few more weeks
before school ends.
I did not break my promises.



@Finna @Lina MAMA (if there are reading my blog)
If I can do it, so can you both :]


Went tenting last weekend.
:] it was fun!





Next few coming weeks, after I finished my
UT and my PP and my Assignment.
I will chiong to work.
And earn as much money as possible.
Because there is a School TRIP to JAPAN for
my school. I so so so so so so so sooooo want to go.
I hope my GPA is high enough so they will choose me,
(IF GPA is one of the criteria)


Other than going for Japan Trip.
I want to get my handphone by end of this month.
PLEASE, I NEED A PHONE! :[
It's Either Iphone 4 or N900.
Or maybe I should just stick with N900 :]




ISN"T SHE CUTE!!! :B
I had put her as my Display Pic !

-SHOCKED-

I shall end here.





etucuoy

0 comments: