Have an account?

Sunday, July 04, 2010

It's another fantastic day!
Really enjoy myself today.

Just feel so good, and carefree.
Relax and enjoyable.
Hope to have today like everyday.

Anyway, Understanding Test 2 is coming soon.
And I have yet to submit my Professional Profiling yet.
Had to check with my grammers.
Anyone good with english, can help me check my Grammars?
Do PM me to let me know if you are willing to help me out ;]

Next week, working for 3 days.
Monday to Wednesday.
Money Money come come.
Seriously in need of money.

Last month only earn around 200+ bucks.
Which is like not enough for me.
I spend too much...


A lot of Movies coming out, which I would like to catch.
Those who are free, do date me out and catch some movies yea ;]
Craving for Eclipse, and predators which is supposingly to be out soon,
hopefully ;]


JIO ME!!!

0 comments: