Have an account?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Was damn sick yesterday,
Like got bird flu like that.
SNEEZE and SNEEZE.
Went straight back home after school and catch a nap.
Feel better after the nap ;]

But today fine liao <3

Went to had steamboat with the people ;P
after that steamboat.
It is fun hanging around with them.
I feel, different? I don't know why, but I feel good.
I feel more carefree.
I feel more smile ;]


We had our steamboat at one steamboat shop, duh.
At bugis.
It was damn hot, as their aircon was down.
Thus we keep perspire while eating.
But overall, good ;]
after that went to catch movie, The predators at illuma
It was scary at first.
But after that, roughly know what will the storyline goes.
Went home alone, after that, as none of them live at the north.
Majority the west and the east.
But I was clever, I catch the last bus to Yishun first then take cab.
Like that won't be expensive.

Recently got 1 person wanting to buy my number.
for 200 bucks.
And I decided to sell it.
As I want to change phone, so I will be signing up
a Line one.
Will be selling it for 200 bucks.
Will update you guys what will be my new phone number be,
Of course, it won't be as nice as before though.

Going for movie this thursday again, most probably despicable me.
Wondering If I should go, as I have dental appointment before that,
and always I will feel grumpy after that.

alright, I shall update when I got things to update.

0 comments: