Have an account?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello all!
I am back to post again!

This few days was catching this drama call the
Fated To Love You
命中注定

on YouTube!



This is show is still on-going showing on Channel U
every Week Days 10pm to 11pm!
But I finish watching the whole episode only by this weekend and
I feel that this is a very nice show, that's why I want to
introduce you guys!

The leading actor was called ChunXi
and the leading actress was called XingYi.

It was all started about by this leading actress who was
well known to be a Post-It girl. '便利贴女孩'
It was a very interesting and meaningful show. Frankly saying,
I tear a few times at those very sad scenes.
My Mum and sister tear also, cause they were watching with me.

aiyah, a very nice show la!
I even put my phone ringtone as the ending song.
Omg, i became a drama freak damn!



Do watch it!

0 comments: