Have an account?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Outing with Sec school mate is fun-filled!
This morning...
Met Janalyn at Woodland Centre there, near the
Checkpoint there to play Pool!
not long after a while, Shaun and Cheekeong came,
with nelson too.
EH,Ms,Jan!
This time I treat!
Next time your turn horh!
haha.
officially broke.
5 more days till end of month,
Got to work extra more now!

Play tilled around 4pm.
Then we had Macdonald downstairs.
I had Cheese Burger! ^^

after that, took bus back, accompany nelson home.
Then we went to watch UP ^^




Even though the Story is long and tedious,
Will get boring at times,
But I think that it is quite meaningful.
After movie, went for arcade awhile! ^^
then went home.
Actually wanted to wait for KH kor for another movie,
but feel quite tired, and think that it is rushing for him.
So cancel and watch next time...


P/S ; I am SO happy that I finally can go out with friends!
P/SS ; even if it just walking around aimlessly, rather than rotting at home!
P/SSS ; so who going back to school for teacher day? really no one going back?








the 'genius'















other picture so blurr!
Actually got 1 Close Up Picture of Cheekeong, haha!
Don't know who take one.
Better don't put on my blog, later he scold me ><


My Sunglass T ^^,
chosed by ReenGF,
nice horh!



can I hold your hand?
but I don't dare to tell you...

0 comments: