Have an account?

Monday, August 10, 2009

# just want to update you guys,
My old phone number, had been CUT! So currently I am using
a temporary number, if you guys still want to keep in touch
with me! Ask me for my number !!! muahahahaha!





anyway, continue of NDP!
I like the fireworks, ridiculously marvelous!!!

First we went to SAM
Singapore Art Museum!
then Forgot where?
then Hong Kong Cafe! ( I had Curry Chicken w\ Rice!
then Flyer!
then marina sq
then Home! (MRT damn pack)



This is the SAM entrance!


#ChioBu Alert!







FacePainted! wooho!



#handPainted!




CANDYFLOSS & POPCORNS!!!


I got myself CandyFloss :D


Doo ree mi ffaa soo laa ~


artistic eh? can find me?




At Bus to Suntec



At HK Cafe!




Packed with People at Flyer





NICE FIREWORK!






whew, such a long post yea!
Understanding Test is coming soon!
Gotta buck up and study!
Jia you all!

0 comments: