Have an account?

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

31st August

Went back secondary school,
as usual. Nothing much...
visited some teachers, some didn't come.
went to causeway, wanted to catch a movie.
But did not in the end.
After that went back home,
and off to work.
Seems like it's true, I do feel good and better in Poly!
Because I love my Poly's friends! Hahaha...
Does not mean that I do not like my secondary school friends,
there are some I still love them a lot!

1st September
It's a Brand new month!
Working as usual!
At Tanjong Pagar somemore... so freaking far.


2nd September

A day off for me!
Like finally!
Went out to buy something that I wanted to buy for quite long ago.
Top up my phone values, as apparently it ran out of values.

Top Up Card!



Orange Ear Piece!





thats all for today!

0 comments: