Have an account?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's been a long time since I blogged!
Didn't had time to go out with friends and stuff arh.
Everyday working...
But yesterday Finally went out with Reen, Alex and Weilun!
We went to have buffet at Marina Square, Called the
YukiYaki!

All of us were sooooo bloated!!!!
The Soup is quite nice!
then in the end we still cook our own Icecream =)
SO Fun!

I posting the pic up now..


Going out =DDD






The food we took, actually more than this! We eat alot >_Especially Fish Cake and Chicken LOL!



I cannot already.... stoning there >_<



IceCream time!!!


Must thanks Alex! Our IceCream maker,
and WeiLun too hahaha!




Thats all! for yesterday!




Omg this morning, I wakeup and found out that one of my Braces socket DROP!!!
Like something tingling ...
Now feel so uncomfortable, must go dentist fix it soon.

0 comments: