Have an account?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Hello Blog!
I am back to post again and to update update a bit.

Been usual, since it's holiday, Chiong to work and work to
earn money. No money no talk correct.

So yesterday, went to watch Proposal with Janalyn at causewaypoint.
Supposely cheekeong coming, but I guess he had watched proposal already.





It was a nice movie! Quite hilarious at some part. Well, it's quite
predictable I guess... in the end, both of them fall in love with each other.
So, after finish watching movie, went to popular to walk around, then we
went home.

Other than that, I also changed my Wallet! =)
my previous one was like broken already. So, I went to wallet shop
to buy a new one. This time I chose a White colour one, Quite nice,
I like it.
So had to say byebye to the old one already, If I not wrong,
Janalyn bought it for me for something, christmas issit? or birthday...




then while blogging, I took picture of my pet.
Aiya, early in the morning got scolded by my mum, cuz he anyhow
piss at the washing machine there, then all the clothes there,
Then I guess he got beaten... >_Usually he will find my sister if he got beaten or scolded, but too bad
my sister got school, only left me at home, so he came to me to hide...
He quite clever arh, cause he know I won't scold him.





so This is my New Wallet :D





So other than working, If I am free, and no one Jio me out,
I will rot at home and watch this anime, which I personally find it
VERY nice and interesting!
" 07-Ghost "

It's about this Boy who lost his memory or something, and got capture
to this military acadamy army school to train to fight. Then he found out
'something' which I don't know yet, so he left the school and to seek the
truth. While escaping from school. He was been chased, then luckily he
got help by this 3 legendary person, which is 3 of the 7 ghost. And he then
was been trained up by this 3 person to become a clergymen!

I don't know why? I just like to watch anime which have magical and stuff,
those with healing power or magical offensive spell... then whenever I play
online game, I will definitely choose Magician =.=!?
I think they are very cool and powerful. Very inspiration which their
knowledge and wisdom. or maybe my previous life is a Cleric!!! woohoo!

Alright alright, I shall end here, very long winded.
I also change my blog song to their Open Song Theme. OST.

namely as Hitome no Kotae.
Very nice ! Enjoy the mooosick :D

till next time!

0 comments: