Have an account?

Friday, September 25, 2009

Hello guys!
I am back to post!
Because my 1st Semester School Result is finally out!

Surprisingly I passed all my module!
The 2 Modules that I was most worried was my
programming and my mathematics!
I was very shocked to see my result that I pass them both!
It was such a relief, I thought I would need to re-take
these two module next school semester, I will die Man, seriously.


Alright so, this is my Science Result.



Yes I know a lot of Red Marks!
I will improve on my Late-Coming for my 2nd Semester,
People keep saying, even though you live so near your School, But why are you late?
Don't ask me, I also don't know. Maybe must blame the Bus, always so slow =.-!


My Mathematic Result.


Never late before =D
Because I scare that my UT test will pull my result down ><
Thus I had to maintain my Daily Grades.

My Programming Result.


See! This both module must not be LATE! Or else I will die.
Actually Quite surprise to know that I pass my programming, Cause the
Test was very difficult, and You can see this Faci like to give me 'B'


My Cognitive Result


Last but not least, my Enterprise result.


Yup!
I am very glad to have this kind of result already.
I am just a Average student!
And to those who think RP system very easy to Score?
Why not try coming to RP? ^_^
You will slowly, painfully see your grade from GPA 4.0, slowly cut
until GPA 0.0, maybe.

Are you able to be Serious in presentation?
Are you able to see which type of Facilitator you have?
Are you able to score well in written test?
Will you be late for class?

You have to be versatile!
Versssaaattillleeeee...

0 comments: