Have an account?

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to post !
Prelims are over.
DNT project Practical are done.
1 Week of Holiday !
What a relief.

Today is a very busy day for me.
First went to meet KS at bpp.
Went to eat Long John with him for lunch.
I am really broke. omg.

Then we chat chat chatted for awhile.
after that went walk walk with him to his house.
He needed to change to go work. so waited for him.
& he did something to me -
I gonna revenge him someday when I can run faster.
After that went off TPY to meet my friends

Met a few new friends.
Had a meeting with them about some stuff.
An Organisation which interest me.
Hopefully it will be successful !

We had discussion from 3 till 6pm.
5 mins break in between.
So thats like 2 hour and 55 mins.
Well overall all of us contributed few ideas.
Thats great.
Hopefully we wil be successful Ye !
Right guys !

After that went for dinner.
Chat a lil.
Then went back home at 8+

Nice day -


when can i get a answer from u...

0 comments: