Have an account?

Monday, August 18, 2008

So now...
What?
My fault?
I am all to be blame?
Or are you suppose to be responsible?

Hey, This is your own fault that you spoil the computer.
This is not my business.
I also did ask for permission to use from you,
You said no.
I am fine with it.
From then on, I didn't lay my finger on that fucking computer of 'yours'.
So now you play play till the computer spoil,
Is my fault ?

WOW?
Coincidently, few days after the computer spoilt.
You need to do PROJECT.
Whaw?

Do I need to worry for you?
You are the one who is fucking overlimit okay.
And you still dare to say I am "Guo Fen"

So yes, what If i had my laptop.
What if I lock with password.


Yes you ask me for permission to use to do ur project.
I am fine with it.
U said 30 mins.
No problem
30 Mins.
Now you said not enough
Mum ask for 1 Hours.
fine 1 Hours.
I give it to you

Now you fucking shout infront of mum that
" 1 HOUR WHAT TO DO?
YOU GUYS WANT TO DRIVE ME CRAZY RIGHT!? "

Hello...
My problem issit.

SO now mum also fucking blame me for it right.
And Now Nagging about me right.

In the first place we agreed that ,
Fine computer is yours.
This laptop is mine.

Now the fucking computer is spoiled.
And youn fucking cant do ur project.
You come and shout at me .

Hello, I am your BRO, i am not a outsider BASTARD who let you shout at.
Now mum is also fucking shouting at me.
ALL is MY FAULT LA?
You don't have the time management.
Don't have the right attitude.
When there is time for you to do your homework, why you fucking play computer games for the fucking whole day?

Great...
Now wad.
I really HATE girls/Woman
Who Ever is FEMALE



What the hell is the problem.
FUCKING.
I really do not know how to explain.
You are driving me more and more down
and more into hatred to 'WOMAN'

Fucking why am I the only SON in this family.
Dad don't care.
BOCHAP.

I am all alone.
I really hate this.

I feel like crying.
I feel like escaping.
I feel like running away.
I feel like ... killing myself.
I don't wanna live.

but what can I do.
I do not know.
Why?
WHY all this kind happens to me
tml is The First Paper of PRELIM.
I really had no MOOD to study.
WHY.


FUCK you BITCH!
Who wanna fuck a bitch like you.

0 comments: