Have an account?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The trust is not there anymore...
& I hate people who check on me.
Using another person to get near me?
Ever know this word call " Privacy "?



Yesterday went out with friends & watched movies.
MUMMY3,
Kind of nice x=
But was coughing all the way...
Damn!

Anyway, the pop corn is real BIG man
Here;
take a look



& some ppl took picture of me sleeping without my consent!
Didn't realise until I wanna put pix on BLOG!
Who arh! Who Ar!



Thats about it;
nothing much to blog .
Anyway

when you hold on a small bird onto your hand;
if you hold on to it too hard, it will die by lack of oxygen.
Do not abuse Animals...



Gahh.. what am I saying !

Stupid COUGH.
Guess I tio some diseases that is difficult to cure.
Going to die at a young age!
Die DIe Die !

how to take exam !
English Oral next week wednesday;
& here I am troubling with alots of stuff
&&&
COUGHING!

BYE!
Dorts.

0 comments: