Have an account?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have no time to entertain you,
If you are that free, go do something meaningful.


Been real busy with my life.
Play is of course one of the top few list this few weeks I am doing,
But after hearing some advices and some talks by a few of my friends.
I had realise, hey those thing you promise yourself, you had not done yet.

Prelim is next Week.
And I am still struggling with my O level DNT.
Of course, O level is much more weighing and important than Prelim.
But Prelim is the last round of test to proove that I am worth it
for being an Express student.
for being an O level student.

I got back my O level chinese result.
Its Total Failure (Fiasco).
I don't know why am I so indolent.

Yes, I got a B4.
I had high hope for my mother tongue result,
as it is the only few subject that I am really good in.
And I got a B4 ...
Really dissapointed.
I was smiling, smiling all the while,
Yes It is just a mask on my face.
But how can I wipe off this Mask?


"Hey You EMO ar"
"Don't EMO la"


Whats wrong with this Word "EMO".
(Who the **** invented this ****ing Word)


Yes, I decided to retake, more burden on my Shoulder.
I really do not know how to get up.
No one is helping me to get up.
I know there is someone out there, just that I cant be able to see it.
I really need you, but I do not know who are you.
Please help me, Please....

Talking to my parents...
Hello its useless...
They just don't understand.
Maybe ; its me who don't understand them...

I really want to just pack up my bag, and fly off to some where far.
Far away and fine someone to live together with.
Even if its a poor living, as long as I am happy.
To be real happy...




Had finally gonna finish my DNT PROJECT.
Ok is project, The FoLIO is not done yet.

Take a Look,
My great Achievement! My Own Hand, My Own Heart, My Everything.
Ok of course teacher got help abit x=
=.= who dont'







really searching for this person.
still searching...

0 comments: