Have an account?

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Surprise!
Yes! Its really been a long long time since I last posted.
Okay... seems like its not that long anyway...

Well, been quite busy this few days ;
& keep COUGH-ing for heaven sake.
Don't know which kind soul spread the disease to me.

#Busy with DNT ( tell you what, ALMOST completing! KAKAKA )
#Busy with continuously 'coming' test & exams
#Busy with DATING with my textbook & notebook.
... busy coughing *coughcough*

Wow- sweat, busy life right...
hmmm...
what should I post ;
lets post some pictures to entertain you guys :)
I know you guys love pictures...
maybe sometimes when I am free, i put up a survey and ask who like to see pictures
more than reading my puzzling words... (what the heck am i typing.zzz..)

Alright, stop the craps;
Enjoy the pIX ...


lets start with my retard face :D


The Wiring of my dnT project


The Top Frame of my dnT project






The most freaking tedious part of my project (circuit)


My classmates working on their project


Anson playing badminton ; uh wheres the racket...


Friends busy with thier dnT project...





ye ; thats about it.
Oh ye, went to watch Money not enough2 with kor that night.
It was meloncholic but hilarious in some part.
Well its a nice show, u guys should watch it !

Now waiting for someone to jio me watch MUMMY ;
anyoneanyone :P
allright allright, gotta go for tuition now !
catch you guys later!
I SHALL NOT BE INDOLENT!
kekekexx..

0 comments: