Have an account?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prelims are still on going.
I am really feeling the stress I never had felt
this few years of my secondary school life.
My first time studying till 3am in the morning and going to school at 5am.
I am really tired.
But I cant stop.

I gonna flunk my Prelim,
as I weighted...
My O level DNT is much more important than Prelim.
And I still think I still got alot of things to add in.
But I do not know what is missing.
Presentationboard was planned to be done by last week.
Till now I have not even touch it.
Looking at all my friends finishing one by one.
I feel left out, right far behind them.
The submission date is just round the corner.
& I had not done much.

Help!

2 more days.
I hope I won't fall down.

A few of my friends had fall down.
Sick after one another.
Injured.

Will the next one be me.
I don't know.

Getting more pimples because of tonnning night.
Going back home from school every day at 6.30pm?
Nearly 7?

I am going to fall really soon, not even I know if i really can
go through this.
My O levels.
Please let me have a good future.

0 comments: