Have an account?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1. How old will you turn in 2009 ?
- 17.

2. Would you rather love one person or have many relationships ?
- I would love all the people I know, but only 1 relationship.

3. Would you date with someone 8 years older than you ?
- Uhm, Hope not?


4. When was the last time you laughed ?
- Outside Outlet =)


5. What were you doing at 4am this morning ?
- Blowing Bubbles :o Sleeping.


6. What's your relationship with the person you last texted ?
- Complicating Relationship =X


7. What did you do today ?
- I went to Temasek Poly and ask questions, and went to outlet to Mix "Yu Sheng?"

8. Who do you really want to see now ?
- My lovely teddy bear laying on my bed waiting for me.


9. Will your next kiss be a mistake ?
- I hope not?


10. Who's your last missed call ?
- Let me check ... Jan


11. What's something you really want now ?
- SLEEP @ this point of time I am blogging.


12. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning ?
- I want to sleep ~_~"

13. Would you go back in time if you had the chance ?
- I don't want.

14. What's something you need to go shopping for ?
- Ipod TOUCH & bag. Shoe maybe.

15. Do you want kids ?
- Too young to think of that, but I love Kid, except Hyper active one.

16. Are you in love with anyone ?
- I think so. Who don't at this age?

17. How's is your heart lately ?
- Crazy...

18. When was the last time you slept on the floor ?
- Forgot , paiseh XD but got sleep before...

19. Is your phone close to you ?
- Beside me only =S

20. What is bothering right now ?
- Too many to name.

21. What does your last text received message say ?
- "Where are you? Are you coming home yet? Tomorrow got work?"
by my lovely mum ^^ [but my phone low batt, so didn't replyx=]
but she will understand CHEERS!

22. Where are you now ?
- Home lorh.

23. Are you listening to music ?
- My Blog song =x

24. Do you like country music ?
- FYI , I listen to all type of song, except OPERA.

25. Do you wet toothbrush before toothpaste ?
- duh?

26. How is your hairstyle right now ?
- I don't know, I am stupid at hairstyling.

27. Do you like your first name ?
- Do you mean JASON? :o [of cuz, my mum gave it to me ]

28. The last thing you drank ?
- Plain Water

29. What you sing obnoxiously in car ?
- Huh?!

30. What did you do 15 mintues ago ?
- Bathing & eating?

31. Do you think you are a good person ?
- OF COURSE I AM =) *SMIRKS*

32. The first contact name in your phone ?
- Aida

33. The sweetest person in your life ?
- Sweetest Person ar, Guess I havent found this person yet...

34. The closest male to you now is ?
- Closest as in ? My dad? Just beside my room.

35. The person you are chatting with now ?
- Its 2.30am now?

36. The languages that you are able to speak ?
- OHH ! I am Bilingual! ^^ I even know Aliens - Enng - GRISh* .

37. The last person whom you screwed ?
- Heyy... I don't screw people ^^ I am like an Angel =D

38. One word about your life now ?
- CRAZY ! as i said !

39. Where do your wish to work ?
- I has no ambition... Sad life right...

40. What are you especially good at ?
- Rotting my life away...

41. Would you date someone younger then you ?
- Why not?

42. Who are you to youreself ?
- TO BRING EQUALITY TO THE WORLD ! just kidding... uhm? I dunno.

43. Do you forgive people easily ?
- Depends. Mostly yea.

44. Which girl is precious to you ?
- Girls . . . My Sis & mum? =.= YAK- ah-lah

45. Your dressing style ?
- To think out of the box... I even thought of dressing like a girl ^^
But no money buy what clothes -.-

46. How are you different from other boy ?
- More understanding? I dunno...

47. The bad point of yourself ?
- Judge me .

48. The last contact in your phone ?
- Zairin BOSS!

49. Your favourite song ?
- My blog songs are my FAV for now.

50. The two hated contact in your phone ?
- I don't add enemy... x=

51. Can you learn one language in 10 days ?
- 1 Word?

52. One gorgeous girl you came across ?
- GORGEOUS ar? I cant rmb my last gorgeous girl who came across.. ^^

53. Who is your biggest enemy ?
- Don't have.

54. Which gang do you support ?
- Sa la Gao 369, jkjk x= uhm... no gang?

55. What do you think about gangster ?
- Nothing much special.

56. Proper age to join gang ?
- Uh? i dunno.

57. Do you have a blogspot ?
- omg, lame question. YAK-ahlAH!

58. Do you like anyone who smokes ?
- I am fine with it.

59. What do you think about modelling ?
- Handsomes, Pretties?

60. Given a chance, would you like to be a model ?
- Me ar? forget it la LOL.

61. Whose approval to you usually seek first ?
- Parents?

62. What do you wish to be in the future ?
- More FRIENDS !!!!

63. Tag people to do this quiz .

Janalyn
Vivianchew
Vincent
Reen
Pris

AIYA, whoever see , then want to do. Do lorh.

0 comments: