Have an account?

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Its been a long time since I went out with my friends.
All because of my busy working schedule !
Went out yesterday actually wanted to countdown with them.
But I was too late.
But its okay !

Train to ToaPayoh and waited my friends to fetch me as I was lost.
Walk around the shopping centre, so dark.
So scary loh !

A few of them went back home, and left 5 tonning.
So we went to Shop n Save buy some food and drinks before going back to house and to have our night.
Eat Maggie Mee - SAY CHEEZZZ !!



Use laptop and chitchat.
Then on phone with vincent, talking crap and lame ghost story till 4am.
Then slept. till 11pm.
The Air-Con so cold man !
Freezing, Should had brought my jacket !

The Next morning, All wake up to have breakfast.
Okay larh, Can say is lunch liao.
After lunch went for POOL -
And some cam Whoring !

Enjoy the PICX !



Mao & Alex Pooling


Okay Thats me.





*Pokes*








Wenjie and Reen in this Pic.





After that all of us went home.
Me, Reen and Wenjie took red line.
Mao went Green as he is in rush.
Thanks GF for accompany and the picx !
Haha!
Went home rest a little,
And chat msn with Jerome.
Time passes so fast whenever I chat with him.
Thats about it,
Gotta go now, tomorrow have work!

Once again ! HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !

0 comments: