Have an account?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yay, I had reached my 200th post!
& having a counts of 9988 of peoples visited my blog!
Wonder who will be the My Lucky 10000 this coming new year !
Haha.

Had a great time yesterday.
Work from morning all the way till 3pm in the afternoon.
Then went home, realising my phone SIM isn't functioning, So fustrating.
Used my Sister's SIM to replace mine temporary.
Called up my Precious dearest up.
Then decided to meet at Orchard MRT.
Went down to Heeren after that, then to FarEast.
Looking for clothes and stuffs.

I should start to change my wearing style hoh.
All my friends are starting to change their wearings.
Well its time for me to change too.

I will post up some picture
for you guys to see what I had bought haha.
Spent up to a sum of 500+ bucks. Crazy isn't it.
But its worthwhile, as it is for long term use.
Not just Buy and throw.

After finish shopping at FarEast, we take bus down to (i forgot)
To Parkway parade.
And I bought my IPOD TOUCH !
Happy happy.
After finish purchasing my touchiee' went down to tampiness mall.
Whereby I bought my bag which last time went shopping with Dearest Jiyu.

After that, went to catch some bites. Chill.
Then we all went home =)
Wow, it was tough carrying plastic bags eh !
I am so impressed of my mum everyday went down market alone then bring back those
Decieve-SING 'looked'-Light plastic bag.


Alright, stop crapping, Pictures time !

Touchieee`






Total 70Bucks+






Guess what's inside?


Zinc Zinc!




PEACE!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5294709608620817874" />





=)

0 comments: