Have an account?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey Guys !
Back to post today!
My 190th Post !

Been working and also worrying of my O level result.
As it will be out as soon as this coming MONDAY !
omg !
I was wondering, what if I flunk it.
Should I retain, or just carry on with my life.
Go to ITE?
or continue to work?

I really had lost my sense of direction.
It all depends on the result I get,
But I have a strong feeling that I will fail terribly as I know it myself.
Because I am the one who did it, and I know how much mistakes or question I didn't attempt.
Well, I am prepared for the Worst. Which is FAIL O level.
Anyway, looking at the bright side, I might barely pass?
Well, I dont know.
lets just hope I guess.

Last thursday went for dental appointment.
Dentist put on 8 Metel in between my back Teeth. Inside my GUM.
It feel so terrible now larh.
OMG ><
I cant even bite food !
But it is to prepare me for my bracing next coming thursday.
DAMN, talking about that, I have to eat hell lots of food this few days.
As I will not be able to enjoy good food for years? or months prolly...
AHH CHINESE NEW YEAR GOOD FOOD WENT DOWN THE DRAIN !

Well, lets hope for the best?
And I wish everyone best of luck
and a Happy belated NEW YEAR !
And I hope i can pass my O level lorh.
Sigh*

0 comments: