Have an account?

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Guess all of you came to my blog to see how I did right.
Well, I did quite badly.
All because of my mathematics , which reduce my choice of course by ALOT!


I got 1 distinction only !
Yes, It's my Design and Technology.
Hey, I got put heart and soul into it one okay...

Guess, my only choice is to become a designer,
Which was not really my ambition to be...
To think about it, I actually do not have any ambition.
OMG? how can this be !


Well, had to go back and struggle which course to go !
Most probably design course ...

I only can choose up to 3 polytechnics.
As ....
- temasek is too far, and I don't really wish to get up every morning and take 1 hour++ long MRT to sch for 3 Years.

- Ngee ann do not have the course I like & I could take ...
[ bye ngee ann =( ]



So only left with,
Singapore Poly,
Nanyang Poly,
& Republic Poly.

Most probably I will be putting
Interior Design in Singapore Poly as my first choice.
Then follow down lorh...
Aiya, Hope to get into poly I happy liao larh,
As my Dad had told me,

" Even if you take this course now... It might not be the job for you next time too.
Everything is unpredictable, even whats going on tomorrow you are not sure, What's talk about 3 to 5 years later down the road ... So just give it ur best shot, and do ur best in whatever comes by. "

So Chimology, but I understand ^^,

So thats about it.
I think forget about the appealing thing larh.
I Email to all those Polytechnic, and give back me the same answer...

" It is encouraged that you choose the course you are eligible for "
Fuck up math, go n die !
NOW LET ME GET INTO design course, and say sayonara to math for
3 years at least?
muahahaha !

0 comments: