Have an account?

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to post.
Seems like my blog still have readers!


I thought I will be only posting it for the sake for myself.
uh, btw I not attention seeker pls.

Just venting out anger.
Anyway,
Really want to thank you guys for your concern.
Thanks billions lots.
Its so great to have you guys as my friends.
You guys COLOUR my LIFE!
Hmm, shall I use a Stronger Word? ' DRAW '

don't you find it more meaningful by drawing than to colour?
When you draw, at least you think, & you know your purpose.
Colour, you just colour mindlessly.
learn from lit lesson x=

Really thanks alot alot alot ;
To my LOVE-ed friends,

LaoPo,
CheeKeong
Janalyn
Ckheng Huei korkor,
Linda
& I am Surprise to see my sister tag me.
& others.


Anyway, touched up my skin,
It looks more tidier & neater.
More User Friendly , ye :D
About the songs,
I will fix it asap!

0 comments: