Have an account?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Has been awhile since I had posted.
Anyway -

forgotten what I did the past few days,
really have Short term memory.

Let me see...
Argh, really forgot -
AR! I remembered!
Went for movie with kor during Tuesday if I am not wrong.
Went to watch this movie called '
WeddingDaze





Its kind of a Comedy movie I can say,
some sexual content inside ;
but well the main point is , the movie is hilarious !
Unfortunately ; Its NC16!
So... Those who are still below 16, you have to wait :)
*Smirks*

After Movie went to Swensens look at kor eat dinner ;
found out that he actually eat like a small kid hor,
really a 6 Years Old.

Anyway, after that went home.
Wednesday nothing really happen -
Today went to library & study and touch up my folio.
After that went home.
Chat chat a little with kor, came to find me with ichiban -
How sweet worhh ~ someone ...
Tml most probably going to make banner for LaoPo -
Then the following day don't know what will happen bahs.
Hope everything will be fine !

Took some few pictures to share with you guys ;










Oh ya, want to thanks Janalyn for the chocolate !
& Kor for the Ichiban !
Forgot took pix then inside stomach liaos x=
Hoho ~

Thats about it !
Till next time!

0 comments: