Have an account?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yipee !
I finally created a very own of my very very own blogskin which took me quite a few days to find out all the codings and html codes.

I know its a little plain, but well I did my best. I will improve on it next time!
Anyway, went to look for doctor today with my mum.
Need check out of some skin problem on my face.
Then found out its because of fungi thingy. Don't know what it is, but anyway its curable DUH-

& doctor says : You Suntan too much & you swam in dirty water thats why + you got pimples and a sensitive skin. You must take good care !

Hahs ~ Why must my skin be weaker than other people ! ARGH!
Oh Well.
ITCHY man !

Anyway one more stuff to add on before I go.
I finally got my Grey Contact Lens, Which I waited for that Supplier today for damn long. Let me count - 4 to 5.40pm 1hr40min standing at AngMoKio MRT station looking at people walking by pass.

But well its all worthwhile !
Today got O level Chinese listening Compre.
Tricky one.
Hope I will get a good score.

Thats all folks, till next time !
to be continue ...




ChioBU with retart face =_=





before i went in movie (red cliff)

0 comments: