Have an account?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hey Guys! Back to post ye.
So I guess you guys had now seen my new skins.
So what do you guys think about it?
Hey wait, don't say it is ugly leh.
will hurt feeling de!

Anyway its been a long day today.
Especially the first lesson.
D&T which I am really stress and vain about it.
As I had top it during my Mid Year Class, now classmates are like
" Jason Siol ~ "
" Wa pro liao lor ... "

But honestly, I really don't know how I did it.
Maybe teacher eye got stamp or something.
anyway, now the subject teacher is like expecting high on me,
its really stress...
Sometimes I think, hey... do good also cannot, do bad also cannot.
then do what?

oh well. after school, went home & got ready for tuition.
After that meet with one of my friend :)

thats all about it...

ps ; your gentle tap on my head really give me alot courage :) thanks...

0 comments: