Have an account?

Monday, July 21, 2008

I was shocked but glad to see all those tags.
Thanks for all the words you guys gave me.
Really appreciate it & really thank you alot.
& I want to thanks this person for the hard & effot you put in!
eh, btw wheres the chocolate *greedy*







All right, Lets forget about the pass and move on.
Last lesson for today in school was actually Pastoral Care.
We actually watch this tiny bit of movie,
About ' Decision Making ' in a relationship.

Whether if a couple should have sex because they love each other.
Meaning, If you love me, you will have sex with me.
Well, and it also show and tell us the consequences of having casual sex.
Like getting some sexual diseases eg, STD / Aids.
Or even pregnancy.

In the other way,meaning you need to do the correct decision making la.
Well, if a person loves you, this person will respect your decision.
OKAY, somehow the movie conclude the few things I wrote above.

So, its your choice!
You have the options,
Make the correct decision.

After School went for MOVIES again.
Wow, I love watching movies.
& this time,
THE DARK KNIGHT
Ye, the 'BAD'Man you know,
i mean BATman
...

Overall a very nice show indeed,
& now I hereby announce that,
Don't look down on that freak' Joker,
He is way much genius than you, yes you x=
Of course more genius than me la, I so stupid.

& batman chosen not to be a HERO ;
he chosen the path ...
ALLRIGHT shall not say much, interested, catch it on CINEMA :P

Hey by the way, the actor for the character Batman is quite handsome okay!
Look like this person below '





gahh kidding ! He just one of my lame classmates lol!
The below is the real one x=




thats all for today, till next time !
Tml racial harmony day! Woohoo!

0 comments: