Have an account?

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

o Relink-ed All !
o Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-tag!


replies ;

xia ; LOL xia =x you should eat more.

JerzLAOPO ; Wo ye Xiang ni O :D

mikado ; LINKED

Emu ; its okay :) you can put your real name, ye loveee music

Reen ; heehs! I will derhs ! you also must eat !

Chesnut ; RELINK :D

Sweetie ; RELINK :D






re-Thought about it,
I guess I had chose the correct path...
saw them again in boys' toilet yesterday,
was changing after PE class.

" Woo ~ Sexy! "
" yoo, don't stare~ ; pretend you see nothing "
" *Smile* "

" *Stares* "


hahs, was alone when I was changing.
hope you guys will quit it.
think for your own future.
thats all I can say to you guys,
even though I know you guys won't look at my blog.
but all the best in whatever you guys do, kays.

0 comments: