Have an account?

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Alright I am back to post !

So today is April Fool !
Been prank quite a few times.
Now I won't fall for it easily liao okay...

Had Room Spring cleaning today.
Now it look much more neater and tidier than before.



Lets compare alright !



so this is before the cleaning up.





after the clean up.





looks much more tidier right !
Haha I know I know.
Now my room look much more spacious and more dust free.
Before cleaning, it was like hell lots of dust.
Well, guess I had to say byeee to all my secondary school books'
All the papers and papers and papers.
Holy cow. I didnt know I can accumulate until such amount.
Like a hill.
Damn.



Well anyway, it was quite nostalgic when I was cleaning up.
Looking at all my past few years hardwork ;
my notes
my journal
my homeworks.


and guess what!
I even dig out my Primary 1 & 2 Art.


I will post it up,
But promise me not to laugh okay !




CAN you see that?
Class ; 1H







Okay... I don't know what the hell is this also...





SQUARES - RECTANGLE - CIRCLES - TRIANGLE











Omg, I am so talented. I can draw cable car at age of so young!


















I guess this was my dream house at that age <3




ClassRoom. Look alike eh.




alright, thats about it.
I had 5 days off this week.
Meaning I will be off till sunday.
Saturday will be going malaysia.
Meaning I will be free thursday, Friday and Sunday.

Tomorrow maybe going out for a movie.
Not sure yet.
Well, hit me up !



p/s ; anyway I thinking of buying a personal camera.
Which brand better ar. CANON? NIKON? SONY?

my phone camera sucks.

0 comments: