Have an account?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HEY people! I am back again.
Anyone miss reading my blog?
Or I don't think anybody reading also la hor,
except a few haha.

Had my freshmen Camp!
It was uber fun-ness.
Damn.
It was not me at all when I was in camp.
Totally different person ye! Haha.
We was so hyper and shouting like mad people with our CHEERS!
7-UP!
ye, i was in team 7.
And now they are my first few friends that I know in my new school.
Hope we will keep in touch even though we are not from same courses!
but was damn shag at night, so the next day, a little bit shaggy larh.
but overall , we won the most independent team (:

i wonder if i can get any pix from them.
Cause i didn;t toook any pix.

oh yea, I also want to thanks our SL!
Gabriel & sebas yea yea.

Oh and thanks sebas for the Kino surprise. kino or kindo, aiya i forgot.

now just back from orientation.
made few more friends !
Hope to know more friends yup.
But I think tml my grp won't be much people going.
All say not going -.-
haiya, I transfer to other grp la LOL.

Afraid not my sec sch friends !
even tho we are parted.
also must jio me out leh.
like teacher day or something.
u guys always nv jio one lor. hais. nvm...
maybe they dun like me go out with them.
lol, wad the heck i tinking..

thats about it!
stay safee !

taken when I went to campus superstar.







oh ya, someone just reminded me my birthday was tml,
LOL i totally forgot.
aiya i tink this year birthday will be as boring as last time larh.
*Sigh*

0 comments: