Have an account?

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Had not been updating pictures of myself horh.
I know, Cause I cant get pix from my friends.
Really need to buy a camera then can take as much photo as I can.
Cause my phone camera sucks.


Anyway kope one from my friend,
Where we recently went out to Sentosa, Vivo,
Then Shishar, which is quite cool.
It was hell lots of fun.
With the luge and skyride stuff.
Want to thanks keqi alot, really dig hell lots of money from him lor....


Yesterday ;
Then going outing with whatever, and movies
Shopaholic confession or something <3 Omg I love it.
So fulfilled!

Going to start working next week again!
School starting soon.
Won't be this free anymore.
Hope to go out as much as I can before next week.



Today went out for PartyWorld
to sing K.

Thanks Motor & Glitter !
& xueyao for inviting me.
Thinking what should I do tomorrow.


More pix to come soon!





ok theres only 1 guys, its obviously who....
and the tallest,
taller than the one beside me , *Smirks*







UPDATED :




Some random photos we took at Whatever outings =)
I just pick random fews. I upload those on Facebook, Thanks REENgf<3




This is seriously nice...







The seriously nice French Toast




I think Alex more hungry than me, Look at his pattern LOL








My face so unglam







Lovelies <333333




0 comments: