Have an account?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hye guys ! Am back !!!
Today had 2nd day orientation.
And met more people.
I want to thank to those guys who wishes me Happy birthday !
I am grateful to you guys,

listing ;

Winona
ReenGF
Janalyn
KH
Murphi
Cherrie
lynette mei
Xueyao
Jasmine
XiaoZhu
thru SMS.

&
Haslin
Karien
Zane
Shireen
KaiRui
& a few i really cant rmb ur name - Paiseh I stm !!!
rp FRIENDS

and some thru msn & tag


some other friends i made in rp which i rmb their names like

eddy
calvin
Shermaine
eunice
Wani
Heal
Elina
Jmen
Qias
Freddy
and alot few more.
even though we are not really familiar with each other.
but say hi when we walk pass okay ^^

thats about it,
tml last day of orientation.
I got cheers to do.
alamak...

gonna be embarass larh !
wth wth wth !

and to SL sebas, even tho he not reading la horh.
I not flirt ok.
@#$%

I talk to more girls than guys is because,
they are more open and more laughter.
Okay la, not saying boys not open and dun laugh larh.
but some are really dead leh -.-

talk to them ignore one.
no offence .
wonder who in my class.

0 comments: