Have an account?

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yepiee, Tomorrow is Labour Day!
And Yup Meaning Holiday (:
Been doing fine lately,
made new friends and stuff.
Went to sign up for 4 IG's
For your infor, IG = interest group.
Something like CCA la.

I went to sign up for
Modern Dance
HipHop
Cypher Club
Badminton


Yea, there are trials/Audtion to go through, See which I will be able to get in (:
Hopefully Hip Hop?
Today caught a flu during class.
I was like keep cursing myself that OMG i got Swine flu.
Haha just kidding, I feel much better now.
Just back from school, went to watch modern dance open class.
Simply putting, they are something like ballet, but mixed with other dances.

Fun!

Yesterday Cam-Whore with a few of my friends at school library.
(: well i shall end my post with some picture yea.

My Team (:









and and and,
Wolverine is OUT
and and and
Anyone got Dota or Left4Dead!
I want play :(
Anyone (:!

0 comments: