Have an account?

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My Sentosa & CableCar Trip then to VivoCity.

This post will be just pictures, but before that...
I want to say,
I love them ! for the joy and laughter, and of course friendship.

I will upload on my facebook as well, grab it if you want.
All credits to Ain & Aieda! <3

We will soon be parted when school start, some will resigned, some may continue, some may be busy with schools. So let all this beautiful memories be stored inside us, and we will remember it someday that we are together having fun and laughter once before.








Omg, I am scare of HEIGHT!












The Ladies & Me!









Okay My Hand is white, Thin and with veins coming out, Find out which is mine!












I love this photo (:













































0 comments: