Have an account?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay,
Successfully completed the first week of school!
It was fun, and fulfilling.
Had made a few new friends in my class.
They are bunch of lovely people.
I hope they will continue to strive hard and get better daily grades.

Ya, I know I am not a hardworking person ...
But I will try to do my best lor.

Yesterday went for a IG talk, got my first CE points.
& today found out my daily Grades for my Science and mathematics!

I got an A for my Science.
and a B for my Mathematics.

The comments given by my facilators are encouraging,
I will try not to be nervous when I am presenting the powerpoints slide.
Aiyah, what to do?
Its one of my phobia larh!!!

But, nevermind, I will try to conquer this phobia one, don't worry!

Thats all, I got to finish my Reflective Journal!
BYE!

0 comments: