Have an account?

Sunday, April 19, 2009


taken today (:
find out more in my later post (:





This might seems to be a long post :)

Where shall I start?
Alright let us all rewind back to
16th April :)
Yes It was my 17th birthday!
Again, I want to thank my friends & family for celebrating and wishing me.
Thank you guys Alot !


16th April :

Went for orientation as usual.
It is the 2nd day of orientation.
Our group only 6 of us turn up!
So pathetic man!
But it was still alright, as we had fun, and as not alot of them come,
We get to have big meals :) Because each of us get to have more $3 voucher mauaha!
And we got to learn the War Cry!

At the end of the orientation.
Went to Mac with Haslin, Zane , Karien & Shireen!
Apparently two of the girls were stalk by random guys, it was hilarious!
I want to thank them for having dinner with me!

Back home,
Mum ask me if I want to have a cake to celebrate.
I said ' anything '
So she went down to buy a cake for me.
Taken some pics (:

cake(:







withMUM<3




withSIS<3











17th April

It was last day of orientation!
Early in the morning, we get to know a few of our classmates.
Some of them are fine (:
Some really dao,
some really dead (maybe because early morning bah)
The Last day were awesome,
with our cheers & stuff.

Even though our school didn't win anything,
But we are contented!

& we go BOOM dynamite & we go BOOM dynamite and we go tiCK tickTICK TICK BOOM dynamite !


& at night, we had our JAM&hoP!
omg, i was crazy with my friends.
Jumping like some hot stuff!
lawl!

shaking our head, raising our hands!
Woo~ Seriously, it was damn fun, but halfway thru, I cannot make it liao.
Too hot, Jumping in the middle of the crowd.
Perspiring with the surrounding.

Went home,
Bath
Lay on bed, SMS halfway fell alsleep.
SORRY to those peeps! lol! paiseh paiseh!



& TODAY!
Went out with the WHATrians!
omg, thank you guys to celebrating with me!
We had fun seriously.
It was out of total random!
Okok, Before I go to the total random part. (too excited)
We walked to the flyer,
To have Popopyes!
It was delicious!
Especially the Mashed Potatoes!





&& my birthday celebration was celebrated there,
Had a small cake (:
I guess they are too shy larh P:
I think I sang the birthdae song the loudest,
but nevertheless thank you GUYS!









CAKE(:



So after our celebration and our lunch/Dinner.
We went around the flyer to walk walk.
Actually wanted to try the fish spa,
its like you put your leg into a tank of small fishes, not sharks ofcuz.
then the fish will come to ur feet and eat ur dead skin.
*Shakes* woo~ ngiao ngiao LOL.

but the price dont look nice, so we went around,
went we walk out of the building, a pink-coloured shirt auntie came running toward us.

"Hey guys! Are you guys free for 20 Mins?"
Since we had nothing better to do, So we said , yea~
& we had a AMAZING RACE,
alas we know, we will be having race with DJs of fm 93.3!
As a internet DJ of me, Of course I am seriously excited, as well as my friends!

and GUESS what!
WE WON THE RACE!
I was like sweating like, oh dear!
Cause we Had to run around.

We got to win free tickets to FLYER!
OMG, Jealous anot people!
especially those have not go to flyer yet (:
*Showw off*
It was SOOO surprise la, soooo out of random!


alright enough of crap!
pix time!
Before the race (register)
After the race cum at flyer!

Registering



ROUND2!runrunrun!



AND WE WON!!!!!
TICKETS TICKETS!!!







some random pix TOOK










Taken with 1 of the DJ, uh what name ar, i forgot



and WOWLa, flyer time!!!

I will just post some random pix.
Too much too post liao,
I will post others on facebook (:


ready to go FLYER!!!





omg my usual face (:





after that , we went to chill at starbucks (:
thirsty thirsty.

in the end,
We must really thanks our photographer!
REENgf!!!








THANK YOU ALL OF YOU.
I love u all!
seriously.
now* after this long post,
hope my connection wun suddenly drop.
*get ready to press publish post*
whew SUCCESS!

0 comments: